This spring and summer, I will be continuing promotion of Golden Goddesses while sharing news of upcoming events, book signings, and articles. A few significant items are on the agenda in the weeks and months to come that I'd like to tell you about:
* On Monday April 15, I will be taping a one hour interview with radio show host, Al Cole, on People of Distinction at WGRN radio. The interview will air four times in Friday April 26 from 2-6pm Eastern and will be available for access through itunes radio and more. Please see Live365.com
* Note: My interview with Destiny Debbie at Blog Talk Radio will be rescheduled.
* On Friday April 26, I am scheduled to do a one hour Classic Rock Radio tour with Envision Radio at 9:00am Eastern. I am very excited to add that I will be accompanied by the fabulous and legendary Ms. Ginger Lynn. Please visit Envision Radio at their website to inquire about how to listen: Envision Radio. (Note: This program has been rescheduled from its original date, April 12.)
For more information about the show and how to purchase tickets, please visit the Exxxotica website: Exxxotica 2013 Atlantic City.
* On Friday May 1, starting at 11:00am to 1:00pm, my taped audio interview with Mike White and company at The Projection Booth will be available to listen. Golden Goddess and amazing thespian, Veronica Hart, was also interviewed for this episode discussing her premiere role in A Scent of Heather. To listen, please visit this link: The Projection Booth.
* On Friday May 10th, I will be appearing in my hometown of Burlington, Ontario, at the Chapters bookstore on Fairview Avenue for the official Canadian debut of Golden Goddesses. The evening promises to be a fun-filled, enlightening and evocative two hours complete with book readings, slide
* In other news, I am pleased to announce that the May issue of Hamilton Magazine will be including Golden Goddesses as recommended reading in the innovative magazine's 'On the Shelf' section. Also, Hustler Magazine will be featuring the book and our November 2012 Hollywood book launch in its 'Bits and Pieces' section in the August issue -- available on stands May 14, 2013.
* Please stay tuned for more news once additional plans are made official!