Pages

Golden Goddesses

Golden Goddesses
Front Cover: Serena

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Signed Copies for Collectors and Fans


Early Anniversary Special!
 
I hope everyone is having a great summer!  With the first year anniversary of the release of Golden Goddesses just on the horizon in October, I am excited to announce that I will be offering three signed copies of the book (by me) to interested parties. For classic adult fans and afficiandos of the genre, this is a great opportunity. The cost for each paperback is $50.00 (U.S.) plus shipping.

In order to commemorate the book's 1st birthday, there are tentative plans in the works to celebrate with possible radio appearances in Los Angeles in October and maybe more.  More information will be provided once details are confirmed.

To obtain a signed copy of Golden Goddesses, please email me directly at nelson4@cogeco.ca  I will be happy to personally inscribe the biography by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers